Another award!! I’m merging two blogs into one. So thank you so much https://scintillatingmemoirs.wordpress.com andhttps://theuniverseunexplored.wordpress.com for nominating me. You all should check out their blogs, they’ve got some awesome stuff.
So what does ‘The Black Cat, Blue Sea Award’ recognize?
In a nutshell, this award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee and is awarded further to anybody that the blogger chooses.
- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
So, starting with https://scintillatingmemoirs.wordpress.com questions
- Mention one thing about the world that you wish to change?
There are many things that I would want to change in this world but the most important one is that people need to stop judging others in all aspects of life.
2.What keeps you motivated to do what you do (in terms of education, job, blogging, and just life)?
I think I get motivated easily but the problem is that it doesn’t last very long. In terms of education, I have to keep motivating myself because I want to go for higher education. In terms of blogging, well, for now, I just can’t stop. In terms of life, again like I said I have to keep motivating myself.
3.From your own blog, which is your most favorite post and why?
This is a tough one. I have many favorites especially the poems but if I have to choose one I would go with Treacherous Soul.
Now, answers to https://theuniverseunexplored.wordpress.com questions
- What are your all time 5 favourite quotes?
A. Marilyn Monroe’s I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.
B. Elizabeth Taylor’s The problem with people who have no vices is that generally, you can be pretty sure they’re going to have some pretty annoying virtues.
C. Martin Luther King Jr. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
D. Wuthering Heights If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.
E. Wuthering Heights Be with me always – take any form – drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you.
And there’s one more of Wuthering heights, If he loved with all the powers of his puny being, he couldn’t love as much in eighty years as I could in a day
2.If you had a different name, would you be a different person?
No. I would still be the same. Changing your name doesn’t change who you actually are.
3.What is your favourite music/song? Please give me a link! Would love to listen to your favs!
I love Far Away by Nickelback. Closer by Chainsmokers.Photograph by Ed Sheeran. All songs by Adele and Coldplay.
The nominations by me:
Questions for the nominees:
- Tell me one movie that you love the most.
- Why do you love your country?
- What’s your take on social media?
SEPTEMBER 18, 2016 AT 9:09 AM
Thank you so much for this nomination! https://rheakhaira.wordpress.com
1. Tell me the movie you love the best. I love, “The Parent Trap” because it reminds me of when my granddaughter was young and we must have watched it 500+ time!
2. Why do you love your country? I love my country, The United State because we are free according to our Constitution.
3. What is your take on Social Media? I think that Social Media can be useful for business, although I do not use it much for my personal life. It irritates me at times because I think that people share only good times and silly pictures.
Thank you again so much for this nomination!!
My three questions for the nominees:
1. Why do you enjoy blogging?
2. What is your purpose in blogging?
3. How does writing affect your daily life?